At Uptown Physical Therapy you will receive...
- personalized treatment with a skilled therapist at every visit.
- a thorough evaluation during your first appointment.
- a treatment plan that addresses your body’s specific needs.
- manual therapy including hands-on treatment of joints, muscles, ligaments & tendons.
- education in correct body mechanics, movement patterns and posture.
- an individualized therapeutic exercise program.
- Manual Therapy
- Individual Therapeutic Exercise
- Posture & Body Mechanics
- Core Stabilization
- Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Hand Therapy (no splint construction)
- Kinesio Taping
- Vestibular Rehab
- Work Injury
- Balance & Fall Prevention
- Post-Operative Therapy
- TMJ Therapy
Call (360) 385-1035 to Schedule an Appointment
Patient Care Coordinator: Erin
For the past 5 years, Erin worked as an Account Supervisor at a boutique marketing agency. Client service and creativity are two skills that Erin was able to fine tune in this position. Erin is a film buff as well as classically trained in voice and theater.
Office Manager: Elizabeth
A Clinical Nurse Specialist, she has worked over 40 yrs in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, specializing in nursing management, education and patient education. Her interests are in music, photography and her family.