At Uptown Physical Therapy you will receive...
- personalized treatment with a skilled therapist at every visit.
- a thorough evaluation during your first appointment.
- a treatment plan that addresses your body’s specific needs.
- manual therapy including hands-on treatment of joints, muscles, ligaments & tendons.
- education in correct body mechanics, movement patterns and posture.
- an individualized therapeutic exercise program.
- Manual Therapy
- Individual Therapeutic Exercise
- Posture & Body Mechanics
- Pilates & Core Stabilization
- Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Hand Therapy
- Kinesio Taping
- Vestibular Rehab
- Work Injury
- Balance & Fall Prevention
- Post-Operative Therapy
- TMJ Therapy
Schedule an Appointment by calling 360-385-1035
Patient Care Coordinator: Lisa
As a member of our staff since 2004, Lisa fills many essential roles, including tracking claims and checking insurance eligibility.
Office Manager: Elizabeth
Elizabeth is at the front desk once a week and performs various other office duties the rest of the week.
Ask A Billing Question
Account Manager: Kim
Handling insurance & billing since 2008, Kim is available to answer questions concerning your therapy bill. Call 360-385-0131
Download the forms you need for your next appointment.